Request for Public Assistance

I would like to encourage every nonprofit like churches to file a claim requesting public assistance. Under the new federal guidelines, you may qualify for assistance to rebuild your church. About the submission of your Request for Public Assistance (RPA), please log into as soon as possible to file your Request for Public Assistance (RPA). This is the first step toward beginning the Public Assistance Program delivery.

For assistance with the website, contact Cherie Trainor, Florida Division of Emergency Management, at 850-815-4426, or As always, I appreciate each of you and what you do for our community.

Michael E. White
Lynn Haven City Manager