A Fellowship of Local Pastors and Associate Members has been organized to provide mutual support for its members for the sake of the life and mission of the church. Rev. Dunford Cole is presently Chair of the Fellowship. Other officers include: Rev. Joel Wasson, Vice Chair and Rev. Gayle Woodard, Treasurer. District representatives are being named to serve.
The function of the fellowship is to:
* Provide regular gatherings of members.
* Encourage local pastors to continue study beyond the Course of Study.
* Develop a bond of unity and common commitment among the members.
* Enable the creation of relationships that allow mutual support and trust.
* Each year at the Annual Conference, a lunch gathering is scheduled.