ERT Train the Trainer Event in Montgomery Al, exact location TBD. This is a three-day training event.
Cost is $65
To complete the authorization process, all potential trainers must:
● Complete the basic Early Response Team class - prior to ERT TTT
● Volunteer on a disaster response team in the US within the previous \three years
● Have written recommendation by conference disaster response coordinator on file with UMCOR
● Have completed a background check through Sterling Volunteers - Chris will do this with registrants in person
● Complete a Train-the-Trainer class conducted by UMCOR. (TtT)
● Successfully complete an evaluation class by authorized UMCOR personnel, usually referred to as an ATE (authorized trainer’s evaluation).
Each trainer must complete the registration for the class at the link below no later than July 18th. There are only 12 open spots for this training.
Please direct all questions to Chris Ackerman: Chris@awfumc.org