First United Methodist Church of Milton is hiring a part-time, year-round Youth Director. We are looking for a dynamic person who will help teenagers (grades 6-12) grow in faith. This position requires 15-20 hours of work per week. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement Sunday School, Lifeline Bible Study and Wednesday Night Drama for Youth.
- Plan and coordinate Youth ministry and fund-raising activities.
- Promote a Christian role model and set an example for all.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement a summer mission trip, as well as two seasonal retreats.
- Maintain a good working relationship with staff and church members.
- Completed at least two years of college.
- Successful experience working with youth.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Music background helpful but not required.
- Preference to a candidate with a United Methodist background or knowledge of the Church.
- Insurable driving record to drive the church bus.
- Pass a Safe Sanctuaries check.
To apply send a resume to email@example.com.
Contact: Rev. M. Kathryn Knight
6830 Berryhill Street Milton FL 32570
Attached file(s): view file