Director of Youth and College Age Ministries
Emmanuel United Methodist Church, in Memphis TN is accepting applications for their full-time Director of Youth and College Age Ministries. Emmanuel averages 400+ in weekly worship with participation of 25-30 youth. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative team dedicated to the spiritual growth of our youth and families. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Planning and administering youth and college age programming
- Equipping a staff of passionate and dedicated volunteer adult counselors
- Helping youth and college age adults grow in relationship with God and one another
- Bachelor's degree required, appropriate theological studies preferred.
- A strong faith and theology consistent with the United Methodist Church.
- Demonstrated experience in building and leading teams.
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills.
- Prior experience and proven success in youth ministry.
- Physical health exam.
Salary and benefits are competitive and commiserate with experience. Please submit a cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Linda Gabriel