Youth Director - Aldersgate UMC (Molino, FL)
Aldersgate United Methodist Church, Molino, FL is seeking a part-time youth director.
As a minimum, a director of youth ministries needs to demonstrate the following qualifications:
- A personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord as well as a strong desire to serve within the Church
- A sense of calling to youth ministry
- Ability to work with youth and young adults
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize, lead, and guide youth projects and spontaneous activities related to youth ministries
- Competence in basic lay counseling and listening skills appropriate for youth ministry
- Willingness to work cooperatively with others, to maintain a positive outlook and disposition, and to be flexible in solving problems
- Ability to protect the reputation and integrity of others through strict confidentiality. Refraining from indiscriminately sharing personal information is critical. Discretion must be exercised when dealing with the public, youth and their parents, and the church's leaders and members
- Weekly attendance at worship and Sunday School is expected
- Seeking completion of college-level or higher course work in Christian Education and/or Youth Ministry, and/or comparable experience is desired.
In addition, this position requires the following:
- Satisfactory background check
- Safe Sanctuary training
- A minimum age of 20 to comply with Aldersgate Safe Sanctuaries policy
Applicants must provide at least three references Interested applicants in this part-time position should send resume to email@example.com
. For questions please contact the church office at 850-587-5294.
6915 Highway 29 North Molino FL 32577-0066