Children's Ministry Director (part time) - Headland UMC (Headland, AL)
Headland United Methodist Church is seeking a Children’s Ministry Director. This person will oversee the spiritual development of children ages birth through sixth grade.
- Promote the spiritual education of children through Bible study while you recruit, train and oversee children’s Sunday School classes
- Prepare and present a Wednesday night Children’s program of Bible study and activities
- Coordinate seasonal plays and presentations that help children get involved in church life
- Promote and coordinate children’s mission projects that teach the importance of giving to others
- Coordinate and direct Vacation Bible School Develop a calendar of children’s ministry activities
- Communicate effectively with parents and church in person and on social media
- Develop and coordinate Children’s Church by programming and recruiting volunteers
This person will report to the Pastor and SPR Committee.
Must be available Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings. Some college and experience leading in children's ministry, but will consider candidates that have a minimum of 4 years experience leading children in a church setting.
Please send resume to Bill Shelley email@example.com
Contact: Bill Shelley
Headland AL 36345