Servants In Faith And Technology (SIFAT) is seeking a full-time campus director for our Alabama campus. This position is under the supervision and direction of the Executive Director. Persons applying should have good organizational and administrative skills, as well as strong communication skills, a heart for hospitality and interpersonal abilities to work with people of all ages.
The Campus Director will be provided with housing on the SIFAT campus in order to be a resource to visitors and staff as needed.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for directing, coordinating and supervising all campus programs, staff and facilities
• Responsible to coordinate staff, facility and logistical needs for other programs that take place on the campus, such as trainings and special events
• Responsible for promoting SIFAT campus programs in churches, schools and other events
• Work with the Executive Director and other staff to plan, recruit, organize and implement work and service projects on the campus with volunteer work teams
• Work with the Executive Director and other staff to coordinate, plan and implement programs on the campus, manage budgets and oversee use and maintenance of buildings and grounds
• Responsible for overseeing the maintenance of facilities and grounds
• Responsible for overseeing the operations of the cafeteria in order to insure food service needs are provided
• Knowledge of facility maintenance a plus
• Love for outdoors, missions and people required
If interested in applying, please e-mail a resume to Terry Haynes, email@example.com.
Contact: Terry Haynes
Address: 2944 County Road 113 Lineville AL 36266